OPEN ACCESS TO ALL MATERIALS
This is a collection of free and helpful resources available to anyone interested in Nicotine and Cannabis Policy Research in Central California. Please use the navigation list to the left to find, access and download all NCPC resources and materials.
For the latest resources on COVID-19 and its association with tobacco and vaping, please click the button below:
Please see below for links to other NCPC resouces, that Include:
- NCPC research articles from data collected in the San Joaquin Valley (SJV): NCPC Publications
- Community Core Webinar Series on topics from COVID-19 to Policy and Media: Webinars & Online Forums
- Rapid Response Core reports answering specific issues faced by local agencies & Public Health depts.: Rapid Response Reports
- Informative handouts on flavored tobacco in the SJV: Flavored Tobacco Info
- A glossary of Smoking and Vaping Related Terms: Glossary Tobacco Related Terms
If you have any questions, or would like more details on specific materials, please feel free to contact us anytime.