OPEN ACCESS TO ALL MATERIALS
This is a collection of free and helpful resources available to anyone interested in Nicotine and Cannabis Policy Research in Central California. Please use the navigation list to the left to find, access and download all NCPC resources and materials.
Please see below for links to other NCPC resouces, that Include:
- Information on COVID-19 and its association with tobacco and vaping: COVID-19 Resources
- NCPC research articles from data collected in the San Joaquin Valley (SJV): NCPC Publications
- Community Core Webinar Series on topics from COVID-19 to Policy and Media: Webinars & Online Forums
- Rapid Response Core reports answering specific issues faced by local agencies & Public Health depts.: Rapid Response Reports
- Informative handouts on flavored tobacco in the SJV: Flavored Tobacco Info
- A glossary of Smoking and Vaping Related Terms: Glossary Tobacco Related Terms
The NCPC is part of the UC Merced Health Sciences Research Institute (HSRI) that also provides a wide range of useful resources and information. You can visit their website or read more about this amazing organized research unit here: HSRI
If you have any questions, or would like more details on specific materials, please feel free to contact us anytime.