Relevant Research Of the NCPC Members and Core Leads
Dr. Anna Song - NCPC Director
Dr. Nancy Burke - Community Core Lead
- Burke NJ, Phung K*, Yu F,* Wong C, Le K, McPhee S, Nguyen TT, Tsoh J. Unpacking the “black box” of lay health worker processes in a US-based intervention. Journal of International Health Promotion. In Press.
- Tsoh JY, Burke NJ, Gildengorin G, Wong C, Le K, Nguyen A, Chan JL, Sun A, McPhee SJ, Nguyen TT. A social network family-focused intervention to promote smoking cessation in Chinese and Vietnamese American male smokers: A feasibility study. Nicotine, Tobacco, & Research, Tobacco Related Health Disparities Special Theme Issue. 2015 Aug; 17(8):1029-38.
- Petersen AB,* Tsoh J, Nguyen TT, McPhee S, Burke NJ. Suffering in Silence: Impact of Tobacco Use on Communication Dynamics within Vietnamese and Chinese Immigrant Families. Journal of Family Nursing 2016 Feb; 22(1): 108-132.
Dr. Linda Cameron - Rural Rapid Response Core Lead
Dr. Irene Yen - Training Core Lead
- Dubbin L, Neufeld S, Kersten E, Yen IH. Health Effects After Renovation (HEAR) Study: Community-engaged inquiry into the health and social impacts of the Rental Assistance Demonstration Program implementation in San Francisco. Housing Policy Debate, 2018, in press.
- Shaahinfar A, Yen IH, Alter HJ, Gildengorin G, Pan SMJ, Betts JM, Fahimi J. Long-term mortality in pediatric firearm assault survivors: a multi-center, retrospective, comparative cohort study. Academic Emergency Medicine, 2018, in press.
Dr. Anna Epperson - Key Researcher, Stanford
- Prochaska JJ, Epperson AE, Skan J, Oppezzo M, Barnett P, Delucchi, K,…, Benowitz NL. The Healing and Empowering Alaskan Lives Toward Healthy-Hearts (HEALTHH) Project: Study protocol for a randomized controlled trial of an intervention for tobacco use and other cardiovascular risk behaviors for Alaska Native People. Contemporary Clinical Trials. in press.