California’s Flavored Tobacco Sales Ban
The Community Core is delighted to announce that, in partnership with The American Heart Association, we will be hosting another free webinar on Monday, November 16th from 3.30pm - 4.30pm: “California’s Flavored Tobacco Sales Ban: What You Need to Know from Advocates and Practitioners.” During this webinar, which is open to all, we will have a panel of speakers discussing their experiences and successes in moving towards a ban on flavored tobacco sales. There will also be a Q&A discussion, so please submit any questions you might have via the registration link.
Confirmed Speaker Panel:
- Jamie Morgan (Moderator) – Government Relations Regional Lead, American Heart Association
- Jim Knox – Managing Director, Government Relations, American Cancer Society / Cancer Action Network
- Lindsey Freitas, MPA – Regional Advocacy Director, Campaign for Tobacco-Free Kids & Tobacco-Free Kids Action Fund
- Monica White, MPH – Supervising Public Health Educator, San Joaquin County Public Health Services
- Daniel Kim, MPH, MCHES - Supervising Public Health Educator, San Joaquin County Public Health Services
To register, please use the link below. More information will be provided upon registration.
Registration Link: https://heart.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_5SKZPUCUSe6UpjRkk_SWSw
The Save the Date flyer below is avilable to download so please pass this invitation on to any colleagues who may wish to attend this informative webinar.
Please contact Alex Mellor email@example.com if you have any questions or need further information.